Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Short Thoughts by a Short Person.

I REALLLLLLY want this to come to Birmingham:



Because I am in love with this band:


Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

It all started with this song:




Carries On, 40 Day Dream, and Janglin (to name a few) came next 


{ look em up peeps! }


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I am VERYYYY angry at this man:



Because of what he did to this:


And don't say it's just a tree, we all know it means more than that. 


And everyone is sad about it..


But i was VERRRYYYY happy for this:



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up to this one morning:


And then this the next morning: 


{ Just make yourself comfortable, Diesel.. }

And of course Cotton a few days later...



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OMG, ONE OF MY INVITATIONS MADE IT ONTO THE THIRD PAGE OF GOOGLE IMAGES!!!!


(OK, the search was rather narrow, seeing as i was looking for "round the clock shower")

Because I was doing some research to start designing these babies:



And this one:


They ended up picking the top one. 

 { Don't forget to look at all the new stuff on rachelherring.com!! }

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm going here this weekend, yall! 


NASHVILLE!! 

I REALLLLLLYYYYY want to go here!


because im obsessed with these:



  



Go look up Hatch Show Print errybody!!! It inspired my interior design portfolio cover:


(I guess it doesn't look just like Hatch Show, but I had found some posters with the radial in the back that I had liked)

anywho..

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NASHVILLE!!!!! WOO! 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

{P.S}

What are everyone's thoughts on these things:  {   } 

I used them a couple time throughout. I think they look like a fancy (  ). And I kinda like em. 

{ SO TAKE THAT }

No comments:

Post a Comment