Thursday, January 12, 2012

fish + line design updates!

There are several invitations I haven't shown on the ol' bloggie yet, so while I'm waiting on the weekend for more projects to roll around, here are a few of them!

Engagement Party Invites! 
I usually do a couple of invites so people have choices. For this one, the client submitted the colors they wanted to use.


This is the one they ended up choosing! Typography invites are my favorite, so of course I was happy with their decision!


Rehearsal Dinner Invites!
I love the colors on these! The client chose the pink and wine colors, and also submitted pictures of the farm where the wedding was taking place. The actual ceremony was going to be near two oak trees, and she wanted those to be incorporated as well.


This is the one she chose! I actually did this one first, but wanted to do one more just in case she didn't like it.




Birthday Party Invites! 
They are going to the movies, so naturally I had to make a movie themed invite! I made a couple of options as usual.


The first one I did was a ticket. I wasn't digging it as much as I thought I would, so I went in another direction..



and did a marquee! This is the one they chose! It's my favorite as well. I think I like anything with a radial.. and bright colors.


They're going to see Beauty and the Beast! I asked if I could tag along.. 

These are just a sampling of what I've been working on lately! I definitely need to get my website updated so I'll be more on top of things. If you're interested in anything, you can email me at fishandlinedesign@gmail.com or check out my Etsy shop!

*Note: I changed phone numbers and addresses, so you creeps out there won't be able to stalk these fine people.

No comments:

Post a Comment