Tuesday, January 31, 2012

run, don't walk...

To your nearest Home Depot...

BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONVEX MIRRORS!!!!!!!!!


And it's not JUST a convex mirror, it's a GOLD STARBURST CONVEX MIRROR.

oooohhhhhmaaaagaaahhhhhhhhh I can't believe it!!!

I saw it when Jenny and I went to Home Depot to gather the backsplash supplies. We just happened to be walking by the mirrors. I saw it and stopped dead in my tracks. Dead. In. My. Tracks. I fawned over it. I oogled it. I just KNEW it was going to be like $100. Nope.

$35, yall!!!!!!!!!


I immediately threw it into the cart without any thought as to where it will go. I have no clue where to put it. Who cares?!?! I've wanted one for forever, and I will find a place for this beauty!! I'm still searching, as you can see, because it's currently still attached to the cardboard that came in the box.

Time for an artsy shot.


It's made by Martha Stewart, but I couldn't find it online.. so good luck. There were only 2 left at the HD nearest me..

No comments:

Post a Comment