Monday, March 14, 2011

Hatch Show Print

Hatch Show Print was the BOMB.com. Yes, I just said bomb.com but it maybe appropriate to bring it back just for this. I've been wanting to go for forever, and I made the most of it by buying half the store. 







gloooooorious! 



AHHHHHHH!

I actually only bought 3 big ones, 1 small one, and some postcards. 


{ johnny cash }


{ hank williams }


EEEEEEE I love it!

{ P O S T C A R D S }





These final three were gifts from months/years before I got to go:




I have a new house project, and it's to get all of these framed and hang them along the wall on the staircase. Luckily for me, there is a 65% OFF SALE of custom framing at Michael's this week!!!!!! Regular frames won't fit these babies, so at least I'll be getting a deal. 

One of my most favorite... 


This is the small one I got! I LOVE IT!!!!! So much so that I already went and got it framed, and it's hanging in the dining room.


View from our hotel, so pretty! 

The bachelorette party was muchos fun BTW! I'll have to elaborate at a later date..

{ later, yall }

(also I am still enjoying these things -->{ })

{obviously}

No comments:

Post a Comment