Sunday, August 21, 2011

Printer and LLC!!!!

The LLC for Fish + Line Design has been formed, everybody!! The printer has also come in and been set up!!! THANKS, MA! 



Here it is in the box! 

Sadly, I haven't gotten a picture of it since it's been setup. I did however get some swanky pictures of the printed invites. Here are the ones I have photoshopped and put on Etsy so far:




Modern Thank You Cards! 


And then there are these stationery cards: 


You can see the Fish + Line logo on the back of this one! 



These can be changed to any letter! 


Both of these come with envelopes as well.

More to come as soon as I get them ready to view! 

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to Richard C. Melanson for the awesome photog skills and equipment!!!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment