Tuesday, December 4, 2012

magic city post article!

Gosh, with the holiday, Iron Bowl game, then the Denver trip all at once, I didn't have time to share this glorious little tidbit! 

Emily with Magic City Post came to interview me for an article for the site! Click here to read it! 


A few months ago, I wrote about how the great Sherri Ross had written an article for Magic City Post about Artwalk and featured some of my work, so it was a real honor to meet and talk with the founder, Emily. She was like a giant bucket of Birmingham knowledge. We went to lunch and then she came to my house the next day to take some pictures while I worked on some pieces. There were so many things she told me about that are going on here in town! If you live in the area, you should definitely check out Magic City Post to find out the latest happenings in our community! 

I was so excited that Emily asked to interview me! Thanks for spreading the word of buying local and handmade!


On that note..

Don't forget everyone, the 5th is the last day to order string arts/pet paintings to ensure they'll arrive in time for Christmas! 

I would like to note if you live in Dothan or Birmingham, I may could stretch the deadline since we could meet up/not wait for shipping times.

No comments:

Post a Comment