Friday, November 30, 2012

i'm on a plane!

I'm on a plane, y'all! On my way back to sweet home Alabama. I don't think I've ever used wifi on a plane for computer work. It's real weird.. everything's a bit shaky, including myself whenever there's turbulence. 

I'm going to write a better post about my trip soon, but for the CliffNotes version...

DENVER IS BEAUTIFUL! 

I could not get enough of the Rockies. You can see them almost everywhere you turn. I told Caroline a million times how jealous I was she gets to see them everyday now. I took a million horrible pictures of them because I was so obsessed (they were horrible because there wasn't a decent way to get a good shot sitting in the passengers seat in traffic). I will post a couple of them nonetheless. 

I got to help Caroline get settled in, and I can't wait to come back for more visits! Bham to Denver Southwest flights, ftw! Here was my last picture of the Rockies before my flight left earlier today:


I did some work on the plane, then had a layover in Chicago. I bellied up to a bar, drank a couple of beers, and met some nice people! I had never done that before, but it was quite lovely. I passed out some of my cards (because the subject got to everyone's jobs), so hopefully they'll like what they're herring soon enough! Tonight I'll be packing up all the paper orders that came in throughout the week, and tomorrow I'll be tackling string art. Of course. And maybe watching some football.. (psh, of course I'll be watching fb). 

No comments:

Post a Comment