Tuesday, November 6, 2012

dumpelstiltskin

That's right, y'all! Time for another project dump! 

First up are these Tennessee twins. So pretty! 


The University of Tennessee's endzone is painted with this checkerboard pattern. 


I had a special request for these puppies, and I think they turned out lovely! 


Next up is Yukon, Canada!


I love doing other countries. Gettin' international, y'all. 


Next up is one of my new favorites! It's a pomeranian string art!! 


I met a lady at Artwalk and she asked if I could do any shape with string. I said pretty much, within reason, and she asked for a pomeranian. I think it turned out pretty nifty! 


And finally, last but certainly not least, I got the great honor of doing my hometown of Dothan, AL for a friend to give another friend for her birthday! Happy Birthday, Lauren! 


Aww wee! And just in time for the Peanut Festival, too! 


And never too far away..


I was sitting on the ground taking pictures, and little Diesel came and sat right next to me. My sweet, sweet little nugget. 


In Halloween news, I had about five trick-or-treaters, and enough candy to feed about 105. So I've been eating Starburst and Skittles as meals. 


How can you not when one of the bags of Starburst were individually wrapped, so I could pick out the pinks and reds?! 

Candy hangover. Every. day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment