Tuesday, November 20, 2012

christmas orders!

Oh my word, y'all! It's been nuts over here at Herring Design Co! I started just in time for the big holiday rush. I wanted to let everyone know that if you're planning on buying anything from the Etsy shop, or wanting a pet painting for Christmas, the last day to order to ensure your gift arrives by the 25th is 

DECEMBER 5th!


You can keep on ordering after that, but no guarantees for it to arrive in time for Christmas. Just wanted you lovely people to know! 

If there is something you'd like that isn't listed in the shop (like a pet painting), please email me at rachel@herringdesignco.com. 

Blogging might be a little sparse throughout the next few weeks. I have an impromptu trip coming up that I'll fill you in on more once the time comes. In addition to that, I have something really exciting in the works involving my great love of furniture transformation, and I can't wait to spill the beans once it's all setup! I just love my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment