Monday, November 12, 2012

herring design co

Today is the day! 


WOOP WOOP! 

Starting off with the brand new name. Check it:



What do you think?! I dig it. I can't wait for the new cards to come in! I've updated the website and bloggie to reflect the new logo and name. I'll be transitioning the Etsy shop soon, along with shutting down the old Fish + Line Facebook page (and sending everyone over to the I Like What I'm Herring page). 

I've got lots of work to do! The first big thing coming up is the art show in Auburn this weekend at AuburnArt. I'll be heading back down there Thursday so I can be ready for it to start Friday afternoon. It's part of the Auburn Downtown AUtumn nights where they close down the streets and people can walk around. They'll be a a band as well, so I'm sure it will be great fun! I have to be there at 4pm on Friday until the end of the night, then back again on Saturday from 8am to 1pm. I'm so excited! If you're in town, you should stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment