Monday, March 12, 2012

see saws!

I started many a' projects this weekend, yall! 


I finally broke in my new saws that Santa brought me! I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous. I was sure I was going to cut my finger off. 


But I didn't! YAY! 

I also wore something different besides my horrendous yellow paint shorts! I'm awarding myself some points for that. I also get points for my "safety goggles". 


TURNS OUT I'M A NATURAL! Hahah I kid, I kid. It was a LOT easier than I thought it would be. I drew the lines out on the boards, and just kept the pencil mark lined up with the little groove on the front of the saw. It wasn't scary at all.


I was given these 2 x 2's fo' free at work! They were cleaning out a supply closet, and you better believe I jumped outside to grab them up as soon as the company wide email went out!


The big pieces of plywood were leftover from the bathroom project months ago. Do you like my work area?? It's a bit pathetic.. the worn out table and stools with the massive piece of plywood on the ground. It was sitting on top of the table for solo cup games, but blew off during one of the storms. Don't worry, I didn't use it. I'm afraid all it's good for now is collecting sawdust.


I'll slowly be revealing what I'm building in the upcoming weeks! EEE! 


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 


In other news, MY 100th POST IS COMING UP! I'm thinking I'll do a giveaway with some sweet thank you cards. This one is 97, I do believe, so be looking for it by the end of this week, or beginning of next! I'll just draw the winner from all the comments on that given post! Hooray for bloggie milestones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment