Tuesday, March 12, 2013

toomer's tree string art

I don't know why I didn't think of doing this before, ya know being the biggest AU fan on the planet and all, but it's finally complete! A Toomer's Corner tree string art!


I can't take the credit for thinking of it. AuburnArt asked me to make some for them to sell on A Day. I immediately smacked my head and said "why didn't I think of that?!". If you follow along on the Herring Design Co. facebook page, you've already seen this new little nugget. I usually post new stuff as soon as I finish it on Instagram (ilikewhatimherring if you want to look me up) and share it on the fb page from there, so follow along if you want to see the latest projects! 

I love how it turned out! And you guys did too. I don't think I've seen that much action on a post ever!


The good news is that if you're not an Auburn fan, it can be just a plain ol' tree string art! HA! 


This one is 12"x12" in size, but I will be making some big ones as well, probably 36"x36".


If you'd like to order one of these, CLICK HERE to head to the Etsy listing

UPDATE: If you'd like to customize the string art, I can do that for you! Some people have asked for a word painted beneath the tree or different color string. Just let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment