Thursday, April 19, 2012

CURSES!

OH MY STARS,

LOOKWHATWASATMYFAVORITETHRIFTSTORE!!!! 


AND IT WAS SOLD!! I freaked out when I saw it. The way my favorite thrift store is laid out is as follows: 

Walk in and go to the left. Dining furniture. Doodads. Electronics. Beds. Couches and Chairs. Then dressers. 

Basically this bad boy was at the back of the store. I was going through the couches and chairs when I saw him. I almost ran to him, and then I noticed the bottom half of the tag had been removed (that means someone tore it off and took it to the front to pay). This actually happened to me when I was purchasing the sideboard table that's in the dining room, so I had some hope. I quick stepped it up to the checkout counter, and the lady said "oh girl, I just sold that". DAMNATION. I walked back to it, took a picture, and went back to the front to show it to her to make absolutely sure it was that one she had RUDELY sold to someone else. And it was. 

Let's have a moment of silence. 

Did I mention it was only $35 and came with a mirror! GAH I would've sang "Hold Me Closer Tiny Dresser" to it like Lionel Ritchie. All night long. 

In other news, I found this picture on the interwebs. And I have been sending it randomly to people on facebook or text. 


Hide ya kids, hide ya wives, because I'm sendin' this pic to errybody out there!

PS: I found it on this site: http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/ 
It is HILARIOUS. Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment