Thursday, April 12, 2012

a sign of good taste

I made it back to Bham with the Coke sign! Remember it riding in my car? I feel like this angle doesn't really show how big it is..


WAPOW! 103 inches! 


At first glance, it doesn't look like it matches anything, but it actually goes with the Double Cola sign that hangs in the kitchen. 


I didn't take a picture of the back of the sign, but it had pieces of wood (like 4x1") that went around the inside perimeter of the sign. I nailed only three 1.5" nails into the wall. You can barely see them below.


Then I just hung the sign on them! 


What did you say? You want me to pose in front of the sign to show you the scale?! 

OK! 


Ahhh, I love it. 


He looks lovely with his star friend. 


The front of it says Sign of a Good Taste, and the sides say Sign of a Good Taste Bulletin along with the dimensions


I googled it to see if I could find others. This one popped up, and it is actually for sale on Etsy. It looks like the same as mine (except the colors aren't as faded), and this one is a few inches bigger at 108" x 44". 


AND it looks like it was folded a few times. Rut roh. 

I still dig the green. 


It really makes me want to base an entire room around it.. (I am out of control!)

No comments:

Post a Comment