Thursday, July 5, 2012

blaahhhhh

That's how I feel right now. I've been a bad blogger this week. I would blame it on the holiday, except I didn't really do anything. I had plans of doing house projects, but then I had a couple of string arts to make for an Etsy order. One string art takes a bit of time, and it doesn't really bother me, but doing two in a row is a biotch. It took hours and hours.. about six total. And of course I ran out of string and had to run to WalMart in the middle of stringing the last one. Blaahhh. But I did get to add another state to the mix with these babies..


The lovely Etsy customer wanted two Augusta, Georgia's on a gray board with white string. I like 'em! 

You might have seen them in the works from the tv stand post on Monday..


All the books are still lying in the corner. I ordered a spine bookshelf from Overstock after looking at all those books for five minutes and getting stressed about where they were going to go.


These are lovely because they only take up about 1.5 square ft. I got it for a bit over $100, which is a good prices for these babies. CB2 and West Elm have them also for $200 and above, not to mention the DWR ones being more than that. It's got a silver finish, and I'm considering painting it. I think I'll see how the books look on it first before deciding (I don't want to paint it if it's not going to be seen, ya know?). 

I didn't feel good today, so when I got home, I took a nap. Always an awesome idea. NOT. I'll probably be up until 3am. I'm hoping to feel better soon to get some pictures of the new den furniture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment