Monday, July 2, 2012

tv stand switcheroo!

Helloooooo! Have you missed me? I find that I get really anxious when I don't blog. Is that weird? I wish I would've written one last night, but I got home late from the lake (surprise, surprise). I still need to take picture of new items I have purchased for the house, but in the meantime, I'll show you the latest update. 

I switched the TV stand! 

Please forgive the iphone pictures.. 

Remember when I purchased this awesome mid century modern piece from the thrift store? It's been hanging out in the wooden room for months now, and I got the itch to switch (HA!), so I sold the IKEA tv stand on Craigslist. 

I removed all the books and games and doodads, then Richard help me take it apart.


LOOK HOW MUCH BIGGER THE ROOM LOOKS! 


Gah, I was watching the Bachelorette, and they did a 10 minute make-out montage while I was trying to take a picture.. soooo sorry about that.

There is so much stuff to put away now! 


RIP bookshelf tv stand! It's resting in pieces in the dining room until she gets picked up by her new owner.

I can't wait to get everything styled! EEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment