Thursday, July 26, 2012

stream of consciousness


I'm back with another installment! haha! In case you forgotten from the last time, that's what I'm calling the bloggies where I just talk about what's happening in my life! 

Ok you caught me. It's when I am juggling tons of projects at once and haven't really finished one of them, so rather than you not having anything to look at, you get to see a random assortment of things! 

Exhibit A: There was a ladybug in my room last night, just hanging out on my lamp. Naturally I took a picture of it. Get down with your stylish polka dots, little lady bug!


My Avett Brothers tickets came in the mail today! How much were they? Oh, just FREE. I've told you before to go listen to bhammountainradio.com. They're only online, so I stream it at work. They do giveaways everyday. Up to 6-8 a day actually.. and they do them on facebook, so you just have to be the first to comment on whatever question they ask.

Just call me Quick Fingers McGee, because I've won about 6 times. WOOP WOOP! 


Project city is happening in the dining room. 


Spray Paint Queen, right here! And these are just the ones I bought this week. I'm not lying.


If you follow me on Instagram, you saw this little gem earlier. I stained another string art board, but this time it's darker. 


The darker the board, the more the string pops.  


And this sucker pops.


Don't forget these are for sale in my Etsy shop


I can't wait to finish up some goodies to show everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment