Monday, July 9, 2012

kitchen flat mat

Here is one of the goodies I picked up when my ma was here the other week! It's from TJ Maxx, and it was only $12! Everyone needs to go to TJ Maxx or Homegoods asap. They have (or had) tons of rugs like this in many different colors, patterns, and sizes. There were more I wanted to buy, but I didn't have a room for them to go in... so I left them for you fine people to go purchase! 


This was the perfect color for the kitchen. If you remember, there are teal accents all up in here. The wine rack..


The double cola thermometer..


And the new chip basket on top of the microwave! The chips were like a herd of cattle without a fence, going every which-a-way, and it was getting ridic. I wrangled them up with this basket from Ross. $10! 


Of course I had to throw as much teal into one picture as I could to show you how lovely they look together since you can't see it all in one shot when they're in the normal spots.


I ended up moving it in front of the stove since the dog water bowl was in the way on the other side.


Diesel liked it there too. 


Those "stains" are actually weird shadows.. oops. 


I LUBS IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment