Thursday, September 13, 2012

all over string art

I gave you a little sneak peak of these all over string arts the other day from an Instagram photo, but I finally took some fancy camera pictures to list them on Etsy. 


For some reason, the navy always looks royal in pictures. I assure you I am well aware of Auburn's colors, and I have not mistaken them for Florida's. 



Same with the crimson.. it doesn't show as crimson-y in pictures as it is in real life. 



You saw the stained ones the other day from the big ol' string art post, but I threw them in here for good measure.




Find these puppies newly listed and ready to purchase in my Etsy shop

Thanks to everyone who crossed their fingers for me to find my notebook with Artwalk contact info. It's been found! Somehow it ended up in my mom's car. I'm sure you were all worried, so I just wanted you to know you can rest easy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment