Thursday, January 17, 2013

AuburnArt email feature!

Yesterday, AuburnArt featured my work in their weekly email! HOW EXCITING! I just love AuburnArt! Here are a couple of images I pulled off the email:

How cute to put the string art in the image! 


This weekend, I answered a few questions they sent to me, and they featured some of the answers in the email as well.


They asked for a recent photo, so of course I sent one of me in my natural habitat.. gameday in Auburn.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the contest a few months ago! I wouldn't be here without y'all's help! I wish I could hug each and every one of ya. 

Rumor on the street from a friend in Auburn is that my artwork is in the window display at the store! EEEE! I'm working on getting someone to send me a picture (hint hint, Binky..). I'll be sure to post it if I get one. Be sure to check out AuburnArt.com to see all the great stuff they have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment