Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ampersand update!

Hootie hoo! (my ma says that when she enters my house..)

I added some new goodies to the Ampersand Interiors booth! 


My mom came up to Birmingham to deliver some wood to my stash so I can make more Herring Design Co creations, and she also got the lucky task of helping me haul some stuff down to 5th Avenue Antiques. 

First up is this BEAUTY I found. This six drawer dresser has a mirror attached and awesome wood details on the drawers. I don't think I even need to mention the legs that remind me of my favorite style (mid-century, duh). 

Sorry for the terrible picture. They were closing while we were finishing up, so I was rushing..


Here's a better view of the mirror, and also these two lovely matching lamps. The coloring in this shot makes them look a bit off, but they're the same. I love the gold at the bottom of the bases. 


Hootie hooo! (it had to be said again..) This cute little nugget would look good on anyone's shelf. Can you have enough white animal statues? I don't think so. 


How lovely is this lamp?! I love the shiny brass! 


Head on over to the Ampersand Interiors Facebook page to learn more about these pieces!


Bonnie is working on a glorious china cabinet, so be on the lookout for that soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment