Monday, February 25, 2013

weekend preview

Terribly sorry for leaving the blog hanging for so long! I went to Auburn the other weekend, then was back in Birmingham for a few days of work before I left on vaca to D.C. A couple of friends and myself found a good deal on flights, and we had a buddy up there so we had a lovely free place to stay. How can you turn that down?! YOU CAN'T! 


I have many more pictures, of course, but they need to be edited.


I just wanted to drop in and let y'all know I hadn't dropped off the face of the interwebs. 


In addition to my travels, it's wedding/baby season, y'all! I have done several invitations that I need to post here and on Etsy! Luckily, I can get work done pretty easily by traveling with my computer (awesome job, ftw). Now that the holidays are over, the string art orders  have died down a bit, but the invitations picked up ruhl quick-like. To keep the momentum going, I've signed up for an art show coming up in April, so I'll be revealing some new products shortly! 

Cross your fingers this rain lets up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment