Wednesday, February 27, 2013

new invites

Here are a couple of the new invites I've designed recently, y'all! The first is for an 80s workout engagement party.


This is actually for my friends that are getting hitched, and I can't wait to get my 80s on! I'm a HUGE fan of theme parties. 


The next is for a lovely client that I had done an invite for a few months ago. Speaking of, I haven't shown that one either.. I can't take all the credit for the design of this one. She sent me some specifications that she wanted on the layout. I love how it turned out!


Since it's taking place in Nashville, she requested the skyline in the background. Thank goodness for photoshop to match it to the rest of the invite! 


I dig it! Next time I'll show you all the baby-themed invites I've been whipping up lately. Yay for wedding season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment