Tuesday, February 7, 2012

class reunion season!

I've had several Etsy orders and inquiries recently with my Class Reunion invitation I have listed on there, so I thought I would share them with everyone! Maybe someone out there is planning theirs right now..

It's just one design, but these are the different variations I've done.

Here is the original for my parent's 40th Class Reunion last year. It's a Save the Date that was sent months before the event. 



Here is an Etsy order I created. I gave the client a couple of options:


She ended up choosing the white one below.



And she wanted wording on the back. I suggested that it be turned into a postcard. I think it turned out pretty nifty! 


Here is the latest one I've completed!


And she requested an RSVP card be made:



Let me know if you want one! You can order them through my Etsy page. I need to come up with a new design for my own class reunion next year! TEN YEARS, YALL! Can you believe it?!?! 

I've been quite busy with Fish + Line stuff, so there haven't really been any house project updates this week. I've got several planned for this weekend, so hopefully I'll have more house related stuff for you next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment