Monday, October 10, 2011

winning!

I received some very exciting news today! I found out that I won a design contest I entered! It was the poster for Jacksonville Fashion Week 2012. The only requirements were that purple be used and the design be vertical.


Here it is! 



The wording is plain, but that was intentional so that the background can be changed out! 

They contacted me today and also asked if I would be the lead graphic designer to help work on more promotional things for them!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!? I'M SO EXCITED! 

I almost fell out of my chair at work when I got the email. They have asked for my logo to use in some of their promotional items for the show. I am so very excited to get some more exposure!  

Here's what I sent, in case you were wondering... and I know you were..

WOOWOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment