Tuesday, November 8, 2011

got pups?

Perhaps I should ask: got couch potato pups, always getting on the couch when you're not home? Can't keep em off? Don't wanna leave them outside?!

Then you're gonna love this idea!!!!!!!!

I originally saw it on this bloggy I read: http://www.yellowbrickhome.com/  (specifically this post: http://www.yellowbrickhome.com/2011/02/14/jacks-trick/)

UPSIDE DOWN OFFICE CHAIR MATS!


The tiny spikes keep the pups off the furniture!

On YBH (yellow brick home), they purchased a big mat and cut it down to size, but luckily I found 2 small ones that were only about 30 or so inches wide. They are pretty flimsy and came rolled up, so it's very convenient for storing them while the humans are in the den (as opposed to the heavy duty stiff ones on YBH). I found one at Anna's Linens for about $7. I thought one would be enough to cover the couch and loveseat, but I needed another one, and randomly found one at Home Depot for about $5.  


How convenient! And low cost!



The pups aren't thrilled. Hahah Cotton wouldn't even look at me!

I need to go buy one more now to cut in half, because Diesel has now discovered he can lay in the chairs while everyone is at work. I found little black hairs on my new yellow pillows.. THAT SNEAKSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment