Wednesday, November 16, 2011

new bloggie things and upcoming projects!

Hello! 


Just dropping in to let you know I added some new things to the bloggie! I put my favorite posts over there to the top right. (Have I mentioned that I love Adobe Illustrator? I whipped those squares up in about 30 minutes!) 


I know what you're probably thinking: i don't really care, rachel.. where is the bathroom renovation post? Well I didn't put it on there yet because it's not completely finished.. aka I need some drawer pulls and another mirror and possibly a new bath mat.. THEN I will do a glorrrrrious post with before and after pictures side by side. I CAN'T WAIT! 


I started a third house project this past weekend, but since it's been raining here in Birmingham since Sunday, I haven't been able to finish it. I'm hoping to get to it this weekend, but there is another massive project happening Friday through Sunday... almost as big as the bathroom project...



New flooring is going to be installed upstairs!!!!!!!!!!!! These are some samples I was looking at from Home Depot. The bottom sample is bamboo (I liked it a lot but it was about 4x the amount of the one I ended up going with), and the top right one looks the most like the one I purchased. I decided on that finish because it was the most similar to the hardwood floor downstairs.  

Currently, there is WHITE carpet upstairs. Not. good. with. pups. Like the old carpeting that use to be on the staircase, it has several stains on it. It got a TON worse after the bathroom renovation with the extra traffic and dust. I cannot wait for this to get underway!!

TONS OF PICTURES NEXT WEEK ONCE IT'S COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment