Thursday, December 8, 2011

look at me now!

Look at me now! Look at me noooooooooowww! I'm gettin' paper!! 

Not really. I'm just getting a new bloggie header and layout! For some reason, the old header felt very generic. Not design-y enough. I know I did it myself.. but I guess I did it too fast and sadly, I grew tired of it very quickly. 

Here's a recap: 


I just now realized I should've taken a screen shot of the old layout. I had a background that was circles on top of circles like this:


Except it was blue on blue.

I thought it looked like fish scales.. genius, eh? 

Anyhow, it all felt too busy after looking at it for a while, so I decided to clean it up. Completely white background. Too plain, you say? Well, do you know how many sites you probably look at that have white backgrounds?? 

Facebook.
Google.
MSNBC.
Apple.

And some smaller ones I read..


You get the idea. There are tons more, those are the ones I could think of off the top of my head.. anyhow..

Here's the new header! 


And here is a screenshot of the whole layout (bc I bricked last time): 


I lubs it!!! 

(until next time..)

Oh, and here is the video I was referencing in the title. It. is. amazeballs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment