Thursday, December 22, 2011

stationery!

Hello everyone! 

I got an order of stationery cards out last night to a very special customer! Take a look-see. These aren't on my website yet (www.fishandlinedesign.com), but you have seen most of them on the facebook page (click here to check it out. And feel free to click that like button). 

I printed them out two to a page.


Then I cut them out with a straight edge. They're funny sayings with a little picture (in no particular order):

ewe's not fat, ewe's fluffy.
i was misteaken.
you are attracktive.
you are intense.
ewes pretty.
you will be mist.
what's that all aboot?

and of course:

i like what i'm herring. 


Aw wee! 


They all have ol' fishy logo on the back! 


I tied them up with some pretty ribbon! Envelopes are included! 


I haven't set these up in Etsy yet. I'm waiting on getting them all photographed nicely before getting them out there.. and if Santa got my list, I'll be able to take the pictures myself after Christmas!

If you're interested in any of these (or all together as a pack), I can set you up with a custom listing in Etsy. 

ALSO, if you have a funny suggestion for a card, let me know! I'm always trying to think of new ones! I'm thinking the next one will be: you are adoorable. With a picture of a door. HA!  
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In other Rachel news: 

I FINALLY finished Atlas Shrugged. It took me forever. I usually finish books SUPER fast. Like the last Harry Potter in 27 hours fast. But not Atlas Shrugged. It was a booger of a book. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED IT. And I think everyone should read it. It's just not one of those "pick up and read a few pages at a time" kind of books, so unfortunately it took me months and months.. and months to finish. You should see the poor book.. the pages are rolling back. It's been everywhere with me: California, Texas, Arizona, Maryland, the beach, the lake.. I will miss lugging it around! I want to read it again someday, when I can finish it within a couple weeks, instead of months. 

Now I can finally read all those books everyone's been blabbing about. The Hunger Games series, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, The Help.. any other suggestions? 

2 comments: