Thursday, May 24, 2012

rachel-bowl-oosa!

Warning: this post has nothing to do with decor.

And everything to do with mah birfday! 

First off, my roommate Kate made this MAGICALLY DELICIOUS DOUBLE DOOZIE CHOCOLATE CHIP AND M&M COOKIES FROM SCRATCH!!! Even the ICING was made from scratch! THE ICING! FROM SCRATCH! 

She bakes a lot, but these are probably my favorite so far.

(did you hear that Kate? HA!)


They almost melt in your mouth. The are SO. FLIPPING. GOOD. 


In fact, I ate THREE today. I'm not even mad about it. Birthday treats have no calories, right?


This year, Rachelpalooza was turned into Rachel-bowl-oosa! I had so much fun! 

This probably helped.. 


Mmmhmmm, $6 pitchers. 


Why yes, I did wear my birthday hat all night long!


I made everyone pick a funny name to bowl with..

Mine was Preparation Rach, but it cut it off on the display..


The Doctors Nelson made an appearance. They were pretty awesome at bowling.. it must be those medical fingers. 


Here's me and my big ol' butt. I wasn't bad.. but I wasn't too good either.


Richard was awesome. FIVE strikes in a row! 


Drew and Brittany came to bowl. 


Around 9pm, it turned into COSMIC BOWLING! Hells yeah!

um cha! um cha! um cha!

Roommate picture! Kate the cookie master is on the left, and Katie, the ol' ball and chain, is on the right (we've been friends going on 22 years. She loves that title! HA!).


Katie and her bf Bradley.


The other ball and chain, Richie.


Aww wee! 


Action shots! 


Again with my b.o.b.


Kate not only bakes, she bowls as well! She had her own ball! COLOR ME JEALOUS!


Stephen and Matt FRIEND SQUEEZE! Matt is about to move to D.C. (scho schad). I'm glad Rachelpalooza occurred before he had to leave! 


Candace and Seth came to bowl as well! 


All in all, it was an awesome birthday! 


It will continue this weekend at the lake! You didn't think Rachelpalooza lasted only one day, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment