Sunday, June 17, 2012

coming up!

Hello! I feel like I got a lot done this weekend! Here are some previews (with crappy iPhone pics):

I made these silhouettes painted on wood for roomie Kate's dad for Father's Day. This was a sneak peek mid-way. I'll do the complete reveal this week! 


Saturday, I finished trimming the bushes in the front yard, then I removed all the bricks on the side porch. Let me tell you how awesome it is to move 234508 bricks to the back yard without a wheelbarrow.. I had to transport about 6 at a time by hand, and I looked like a complete DIRT BALL afterwards. HA!


My lovely friend Rachel (nicknamed Smalls) and I went shopping today for some home goods. She is joining the Two Dogs and a House/Single Lady Club that Kate and I founded  (aka she is buying a house all by herself and has 2 pups). I was helping her pick out some stuff, and in the meantime I picked out some stuff for myself. I got this bad-ace rug from Urban Outfitters among other items. I'll be taking pictures of it all for y'all this week. 


I had an epiphany tonight about the whole bathroom pull debacle, and did this project in about 30 minutes. I used the Liquid Leaf from the horse bookend project, then painted white chevron on the square pieces. I'm so glad to have pulls that fit!!! Maybe I can FINALLY do the big bathroom reveal (9 months after the fact). 


SO MUCH BLOGGIE GOODNESS THIS WEEK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment