Wednesday, June 13, 2012

updated site & a fall preview

I have been working super hard on updating my site, yall! And there's still a lot to do, but I really like where it's headed, so take a look, and let me know what you think! I added a spiffy new image rotator on the homepage, along with changing the layout on some other pages. There are some header fonts and layout things I'm not happy with, but most are just defaults offered through the site. I'm trucking along in Photoshop creating something more my style, but I have a big chunk of it ready! EEE! 


Yep, still rocking the Fish + Line Design until I come up with something else.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So I rarely write about fashion, but I do like to keep everyone updated with SEC football happenings. When I saw this, I knew I had to share..

Have you heard of the brand Judith March? The designer Stephanie Nichols has a shop in Seaside, which is where I first heard of it. I had actually forgotten about it until my ol' roomie Katie brought it up because she saw something that she knew I would love..

Can you read the shirts?!? 


The white shirt says: Bo, Cam, Cadillac, Pat. EEEE! (All great Auburn football players for those who aren't as obsessed as myself). The black one is a UGA shirt, and the blue is a Florida one. 

HOW CUTE! I love the font!

I NEED ONE IMMEDIATELY!

Or at least before September..

Oh, and did you see her skirt??


ORANGE AND NAVY SEQUIN STRIPES!! 

Don't mind if I doooo! Who cares if I'll look like a Tiger Paw?! I need it! 

These images are from the Judith March blog found here, and you can check out their site here at judithmarch.com. I can't wait to see the rest of the fall/game day line! 

EEEE!  

1 comment: