Sunday, June 10, 2012

my new puppy!

I've added a new little addition to the family! 


How adorable is she? And she knows a couple tricks!

SIT! 


And.. HOLD FLOWERS!


I decided to go with a succulent, because I'm hoping it will be hard to kill.


Yeah, he's a bit dinky. I was at WalMart and decided to go to the checkout in the garden section when I thought "I need to fill the puppy!". This was the only succulent left that wasn't in a nice container (seeing as I was going to move it, I didn't want to pay more for a ceramic planter).

I went to the side porch and gathered a bit of the river rock to lay in the base. There isn't a hole at the bottom, and I've seen this done before when the planter doesn't have a hole.


It wasn't quite enough, so I put some soil from one of the flower boxes outside. Then I pulled the succulent out of his pot, and placed him in there.


It almost looks like she has a tail! haha


So chic! I think she'll end up in my room, but it doesn't get that much light. Maybe she'll just float around the house. 


"Sooo we're not being replaced?"


"No, dummy."


"OK GOOD!"


No comments:

Post a Comment