Thursday, June 21, 2012

reunited and it feels so good

So my biggest seller on Etsy is the Class Reunion Invitation that I designed a while ago, so I decided it was high time to make some more so people could have options! Roomie Kate suggested I make one with "Reunited and it feels so good". Genius!

I put a lot of information on one card so people wouldn't have to have an RSVP card. 

I made another one as well. This one is not as detailed (typography wise), so there's room for additions, and it won't matter as much how long or short words are.



I made an RSVP card to go along with it as well! 


Do you see what I did there? I made Ryan Reynolds my hubs. JEALOUS?! 

I planned on showing everyone my bathroom reveal, but after I found some doodads to style it, I changed my mind on the color scheme. SO I have to make some returns, as well as find some other thing-a-ma-bobs.

This weekend, I'm picking up pavers to lay the side porch! EEEEE! I'll keep everyone posted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment